CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE !!!!
Once again, the Institute of Aquaculture emerges as the top rated aquaculture research centre in the UK and in Scotland.
.... and here's why:-
- 65.2% of our research is rated as 3* (internationally excellent)
- 16.3% of our research is rated as 4* (world leading)
- GPA of 3.27 in agriculture and veterinary science
- GPA of 2.74 in environmental studies
- 3rd in UK and 2nd in Scotland for Research Impact
- 90% of our Research Impact is 4* (outstanding)
- TOP in UK in aquaculture research
- TOP in Scotland in aquaculture research
- 4th in UK in agriculture and veterinary science unit of assessment
- 3rd in Scotland in our unit of assessment
The Institute was ranked as the top aquaculture centre in the UK by the 2014 Research Excellence Framework, with 90 per cent of research impact rated as outstanding. The Institute bring together cross-disciplinary, world class researchers to meet the wide range of challenges faced as aquaculture grows to meet global demands.