This edition focuses on the wider impact of our research and teaching, with examples from all areas of the Institute’s work, including our successful 2nd PhD research conference. We hope it makes a suitable splash!
- More than scratching the surface: sea lice research impact
- Scotland needs to flex its mussels
- Not just keeping your fingers crossed: reproduction research impact
- This isn't going to hurt: aquatic vaccines and diagnostic tools
- Squeeze or spread: does it matter how many fish we put in a cage?
- Showing off: successful 2nd PhD research conference
- Take your SEAT please: Sustaining Ethical Aquaculture Trade
- Metabolomics opportunity
- System clean-up: recirculation technology from a vocational PhD
- More in STORRE
View full version (1.2mb)